Due to the World Health Organization declaring the Coranvirus outbreak a global pandemic, we wanted to be sure you knew that we have encouraged all our salon professionals to take this virus as serious as possible for yours and our safety. Although the United States has thankfully not been affected in the same way other countries have, Salon Meyerland has taken the following steps:
1. Addressed proper sanitization of all tools, furniture and work stations between clients with a disinfectant approved by the CDC. Approved Cleaners: http://bit.ly/2Q6uaCq
2. Management has increased the amount of cleaning restrooms, snack and coffee area and benches in common areas with approved disinfectant.
3. Salon Management has encouraged all salon professionals to space out the amount of time between appointments to avoid overlapping of clients as much as possible and to give extra time for sanitizing between them.
4. Salon Management will ask anyone that appears to be ill to vacate the premises immediately.
5. We encourage anyone that is sick to please stay home until you are well.
Please follow the CDC, local city, state and human resources websites on social media for accurate information for your local area.
Salon Meyerland Management
Bonner, Patricia and Judy